Certified Permanent Make-up Specialist
Permanent Make-up Application
Eyebrows – Eyeliner – Lips Colors
MORE THAN 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Certified Artist: Permanent Choices
- Advanced Training: American Institute
of Intradermal Cosmetics, Dallas, TX
- Advanced Training: MCN International
Las Vegas, NV & Los Angeles, CA
- Distributor Educator MCN International
- Advanced Training: Wake-up with Make-up
Dixon Technique: Dr. Linda Dixon,
The American Academy of Micropigmentation, Kailua, Hawaii
What is Permanent Makeup?
- Permanent Makeup is a cosmetic procedure that places pigments into the pores of the skin.
- The result is a carefree makeup that enhances eyebrows, eyes and lips.
- Permanent Makeup will never wash off, smudge or smear. It always looks professionally applied.
- The Permanent Makeup procedure is safe and has been used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists for years.
Who Benefits From Permanent Makeup?
- The busy individual who wants to save time in applying makeup.
- The nearsighted person who cannot see clearly to apply makeup.
- The individual who is unable to wear overthe- counter makeup.
- The woman who has no or little eyebrow hair.
- The athlete or swimmer who wants to look perfect in or out of the water.
- The mature woman who wants line definition or fuller-looking lips.
Is it painful?
There is only a small amount of discomfort. Our procedure is very safe and most people can manage our process easily. We also use an anesthetic solution for numbing.
How long do I need to be absent from my job?
Normally you could have our procedure in the morning and be at work the same afternoon.
Are there any side effects or after effects?
Sometimes the area swells slightly, but this lasts only about a day. There is very little soreness, again lasting only for about one day after the procedure.